Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 23, 2017, 04:35:47 PM
1132382 Posts in 84281 Topics by 44956 Members
Latest Member: toastydoc

YoYoNation is in Archive mode for search and historical purposes.  Posting and commenting is disabled.
Home Help Search Login Register
YoYo Nation.com - Voice of the Nation  |  Voice of the Nation  |  Buy / Sell / Trade  |  The Joshinator's BST: Rollout, Throwdown, BBYY, 3yo3, and more! « previous next »
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: The Joshinator's BST: Rollout, Throwdown, BBYY, 3yo3, and more!  (Read 2772 times)
The Joshinator
WARNING: Watch for Falling Essays.
Trade Count: (3)
The Nation

The Joshinator's BST: Rollout, Throwdown, BBYY, 3yo3, and more!
« on: October 16, 2010, 02:44:47 PM »

Ok, here goes. This is my "official" BST, linked to in my signature. I'll try to keep it updated as I buy/sell/trade stuff, and pictures should be coming shortly. Until then, Google anything you're interested in for pictures.

RULES

All prices are shipped within the US, add $10 for international shipping
Paypal only, please.
All prices are OBO unless stated otherwise, but I can't afford to negotiate too low.
I only pay attention to serious offers, and lowball offers will be ignored or denied.
At this moment, money offers will take priority but I may be open to trades if it increases the trade/resale value on my end.

Let the sales begin!

MIP Throwdown Shuriken - $90
- Smooth, comes with original KK. I swapped in Kentaro pads for the Difs, but it's otherwise mint. Really hate to see this go. Current offer stands at $80 shipped, best trade offer is a MIP Worlds Beysick and a Skyline. If you can beat either of those in the next few days, PM me!

Original Rollout R1 - $60
- #008. Raw, satined in the bowl and catch zone. Siliconed, has original KK. I can give it a quick polish on the outer rims before shipment. No dings, 1 flat spot. Don't see the original version too often.

MIP Hayabusa - $15
- Gray body, red rims, white caps. I took it out of the package to use the thin spacers for a modding idea that wound up not working, but never actually used the yoyo. I was careful to leave the package intact so it looks like it hasnít been opened. Comes with everything except the silicone stickers (I kind of need those).

Delrin Noctu - Offer (preferably trade, I honestly can't put a price on it)
- The one and only! Another amazing 3yo3 creation. Large bearing, silicone response. One half is black, the other half is white with a pink dye job that looks like a pink cow with white spots. Like I said earlier, pics coming shortly. Mint, no dings or scratches or anything, appears to be polished.

Prototype BBYY Bully - $50
- Another beater yoyo. Itís raw and has definitely been used and loved, with dings all over the rims and plenty of the raw-aluminum microscratches. It still plays rock-solid amazing, just a teeny hint of vibe, and it even thumb grinds well considering itís raw. I can throw a quick polish on it before shipping. This thing would be loaded with win if it was beadblasted and clearcoated!

YYJ Mini-MoTrixx - $35
- Orange polycarbonate with brass weight rings. 2 dings right next to each other on the same rim, and a couple other pinpricks and scuffs. It looks fairly well-used, as the weight rings have a patina that looks almost like an aged nickel plating, but the hubs are crack-free. No caps, 1 shaved O-ring and silicone in the other groove, pretty smooth. Contrary to the name, it's a mid-sized throw at 52mm diameter.

YYJ Big Ben - $15
One O-ring and siliconed on the other side, great setup for 4a. Siliconed on the other side with a credit-card shim, it works great for 1a unless you've got really small hands. Pretty smooth, one ding that can be felt but not seen on the white plastic, several black scuffs (not sure where those came from), and no hub cracks.

Throwdown Shuriken Proto #1 - Offer
Pretty much a collector's item only. It can play, but not well at all. It's almost unplayably light and uses a C bearing, which is why they only made 3 to test the idea before drastically revising the design. It's got some tarnishing because it's raw steel - I can polish it off if you want, but I like the authenticity and sense of age it gives the yoyo. A cool piece of Throwdown history.

3yo3 Cocobolo Cosmo - Offer
One of 30. Like the Shuriken proto, more of a collector's item than a really playable yoyo. It actually is usable, unlike the Shuriken proto, and will come all the way back to one's hand on a bind and has a fair spintime, but it's still lighter than most would prefer and highly center weighted (as all Cosmos are). Gorgeous cocobolo rosewood, the nice curvy grain has acquired a deep brown color with a reddish overtone; it appears to have a matte finish on it like some kind of penetrating oil.

More stuff to come as I find time to post it, and pictures will come pretty shortly. Bid on!

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Mint - $65 GONE
Capella - $60 GONE
2010 FH2 - $15 GONE
« Last Edit: October 23, 2010, 10:21:30 PM by The Joshinator » Logged

"Can you do the Eiffel Tower?"
"Hmm... you mean this trick? (does it)"
"Yeah, that one! That's so co-"
"Nope, I can't. Sorry."

My BST

http://www.yoyonation.com/talk/index.php
The Joshinator
The Nation

Re: The Joshinator's BST: Rollout, Throwdown, BBYY, 3yo3, and more!
« Reply #1 on: October 17, 2010, 10:08:34 PM »

Bump
The Joshinator
The Nation

« Reply #2 on: October 18, 2010, 11:34:46 PM »

Bump
The Joshinator
The Nation

« Reply #3 on: October 19, 2010, 10:37:57 PM »

Bump. Don't forget, all prices so far are OBO!
The Joshinator
The Nation

« Reply #4 on: October 20, 2010, 06:36:42 PM »

Bump. Shuriken pending.
The Joshinator
The Nation

« Reply #5 on: October 22, 2010, 12:35:55 AM »

Bump. Shuriken still pending, but if you can better an offer of $80 or a MIP Beysick + satined/painted beater Skyline, PM me quick!
The Joshinator
The Nation

« Reply #6 on: October 23, 2010, 10:21:00 PM »

Bump.
The Joshinator
The Nation

« Reply #7 on: October 24, 2010, 11:17:37 PM »

Bump. Shuriken sort of semi-pending, but still looking for money offers. Don't forget, it's completely mint in the original packaging! Don't see that too terribly often.
The Joshinator
The Nation

« Reply #8 on: October 25, 2010, 11:25:12 PM »

Bump.
The Joshinator
The Nation

« Reply #9 on: October 26, 2010, 11:06:57 PM »

Bump.
The Joshinator
The Nation

« Reply #10 on: October 30, 2010, 01:42:41 AM »

Bump.
The Joshinator
The Nation

« Reply #11 on: November 01, 2010, 08:46:17 PM »

Bump.
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: